Do you know the best places to drink caipirinhas on the beach in Rio? Can you guide us to the most exhilarating volcano treks in Ecuador? Or did you just return from Argentina’s salt flats and are dying to tell the world about it?
verygood.travel is looking to hire travel writers/travel bloggers on a contract basis that can create 600-1000 word articles and submit accompanying images on Argentina, Ecuador and Brazil for the verygood.travel blog.
We prefer our writers be able to turn around at least one blog per week on destinations in Argentina, Ecuador & Brazil.
Who you are/what you bring:
- Native English Speaker. We’ll consider non-native English speakers that demonstrate they have written quality, grammatically-correct copy in English
- Basic knowledge of writing for SEO
- Ability to research and fact-check
- Ability to write in a fun, conversational tone
- Happy to work for a startup and comfortable with ambiguity
- You must live in or travel to Argentina, Ecuador & Brazil on a regular basis, or recently returned from a long trip in these countries and can provide multiple in-depth blogs and accompanying images on local travel experiences and information.
- Photography skills
- A genuine passion for Latin America
How to Apply:
If you are interested, email email@example.com with the subject line
“Travel Blogger – [Your Name]”
Tell us succinctly why we should consider you. Please apply no later than September 30, 2017, but the sooner you apply, the better.
We will soon launch more countries across Latin America, so if you can cover additional countries please tell us.
Please also include:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile, blog or website (or all three)
- Your rate in USD (per word or per article)
- 2-3 links to any articles or examples that demonstrate your skills as a travel writer
- 2 ideas for blog posts on destinations in Argentina, Ecuador or Brazil
Don’t forget to include these details, otherwise we’ll hit delete. We’ll only respond to applicants we’re interested in.
We look forward to hearing from you.
-The verygood.travel team